We are located in the historic St James Building, built in 1896. Our restaurant was originally the home of the Havana Tobacco Company showroom, pictured right.
We have retained some of the Havana Tobacco Company showroom by restoring an original marble column in our open kitchen , and re-creating the white marble staircase which led to the cigar store's humidor from reclaimed marble slabs salvaged from the cellar.
Inspired by Italian farmhouses and modern country kitchens, our design features a welcome open kitchen, antique terra cotta and oak floors, and a hand-painted custom wall tile behind the bar and open kitchen walls. Upon entering, guests are greeted by an expansive, white marble standing espresso bar that transitions to an aperitivo bar at night, referencing the classic Italian caffe and bar format.